WONDER WOMAN #36
WONDER WOMAN #36
girl who writes drarry fanfiction doesn’t hand in English assignment
l o l
I’ve seen that there are literally so many different types of tea available, so I decided to put together an idea of the types of tea that are available to you and what the benefits are.
- Green tea: Green tea is amazing, there are so many benefits, for example it can help to lower cancer risk, green tea is filled with beautiful antioxidants, it can help to lower blood pressure, can prevent and fight tooth decay, improve cholesterol levels, reduce the risk of things like Alzhiemers and Parkinsons. Green tea helps to speed up the metabolic rate as it has an antioxidant effect on the liver, but the other bonus is, it can help prevent bad breath as it has an antibacterial agent within the tea!
- Black Tea: Black tea has been shown to have the highest caffeine content but it has shown that black tea can help protect lungs from damage if you’re a smoker, and may also reduce the risk of a stroke. Black tea can also help with your oral health, for example it can reduce plaque formation of cavities and tooth decay. Black tea can also help with stress (brilliant right?) studies have shown that the amino acid L-theanine can help you relax and concentrate better.
- White tea: White tea is brilliant! It is filled with lots of antioxidants, it promotes the body to have healthy and radiant skin, but also it has been shown to help with heart protection, by thinning the blood, lowering cholesterol and protecting the entire circulatory system. Some researchers have even said if you drink 2 or more cups of tea a day you’re almost 50% less likely to die after suffering a heart attack.
- Oolong Tea: Oolong tea has some similar health benefits to the other teas, for example reducing high blood pressure, strengthening teeth, but also boost metabolism and burn fat cells faster.
- Nettle tea: Nettle tea is one of the best remedies for things like anemia, high blood pressure, rheumatism, arthritis, coughs and colds, congestion, urinary tract infections, kidney and bladder problems.
- Passionflower tea: Passionflower tea is really good if you have anxiety or you struggle with stress, but also there are other benefits such as improving blood circulation, treating physical aches and pains, and helping feeling nausea relief.
- Chamomile tea: Chamomile tea is really popular and can really help soothe stomach and relieves bloating and indigestion. Chamomile can also help to calm people’s minds and help relax you and deal better with stress. If you struggle to sleep at night, having a cup of chamomile tea helps to relax the mind and body and allow you to fall off to sleep naturally.
- Ginger tea: Ginger tea has a lot of benefits, it can help to combat nausea, but also if you suffer from motion sickness, having one cup of ginger tea can help prevent the nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness. It can also improve the stomach performance for example preventing bloating after eating to much, and can also have a positive impact upon your appetite. Ginger tea has also been show to lower bad cholesterol and help detoxify the liver.
- Peppermint tea: Peppermint tea is a very soothing tea, it can help the body digest food better and reduce any digestive issues. It has also been shown that people who suffer with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and gallstones have been prescribed peppermint tea. If you suffer with heartburn, don’t drink peppermint tea, it can it worse in the long run.
- Lavender tea: Lavender tea can help to soothe the mind and body, and can get you naturally off to sleep, it can also help if you’re feeling down and depressed, as it has been shown to lift your spirits. Lavender tea helps soothe and treat colic, bowel infections and an upset stomach, it can also help you reduce coughs, bronchitis, asthma, cold and respiratory problems.
- Lemon balm tea: Lemon balm tea can help to calm nerves and anxiety. However cold lemon balm tea bags can also help to relieve cold sores (win win situation) lemon balm can also help to regulate the thyroid! If you mix lemon balm with peppermint, it can also help calm upset stomach and soothe the digestive system.
- Rosemary tea: Rosemary tea is such a beneficial tea, it can help to relax your muscles aid digestion, if you have gall bladder and liver problems and you drink rosemary tea regularly then it will help relieve the symptoms.
- Hibiscus flower tea: Hibiscus tea is shown to lower blood pressure, reduce high cholesterol and strengthen the immune system as hibiscus tea is rich in vitamin c. If you have hibiscus flower infusions it has been seen to reduce hypertension too!
- Cardamom tea: Both dried white cardamom flowers and the aromatic seeds can be used to make this tea. There are lots of benefits fr example it can help to treat indigestion, to prevent stomach pain, and also help if you’re feeling nauseous. And ladies, if you experience a lot of mood swings when you’re on your period, it can really beneficial if you drink this tea!
- Milk thistle tea: Milk thistle tea does a really gentle cleanse on your liver, it can also help for your liver to function better, but also milk thistle can encourage the production of bile which helps our digestion!
- Rosehip tea: Rosehips are filled with vitamin c which is so important for a healthy immune system and for skin and tissue healthy.
- Lemongrass tea: Lemongrass is often had after dinner as it is seen to aid digestion, and if you drink this after a meal it can help take away that feeling of being really full. Lemongrass also helps relaxation and promotes a restful nights sleep.
- Echinacea tea: Echinacea tea is used a lot to prevent/cure the common cold and can also be seen to enhance the immune system, relieve pains and help to reduce inflammation.
- Yerba mate tea: Yerba mate tea is made with the filled with antioxidants and vitamins, it enhances the ability to focus, enhanced clarity and focus. Yerba mate tea, also helps to make your body use carbohydrates more efficiently (yay) but also yerba mate helps to support cardiovascular health for example it will help fat and cholesterol move through your blood stream so they don’t accumulate on the artery walls.
- Ginseng tea: Ginseng tea is a recommended tea for ladies who suffer with menstrual cramps and can help to reduce the amount of pain a woman is in during her period. Ginseng can also help to lower the blood pressure and increase the energy levels of a person who drinks the tea. Ginseng tea can also help give a libido boost, a heightened sexual satisfaction, but also increase sperm count for a guy.
- Licorice root tea: Licorice root tea can help if you have constipation, it has anti inflammatory properties, and ease the pain of arthritis. Licorice root tea can also help to protect the stomach lining and neutralise the toxin in the liver and help with treating liver disorders.
- Valerian root tea: Valerian root tea is really helpful if you struggle with sleeping so drink this a few hours before you go to sleep in the evening and it will help you to naturally fall off to sleep.
- Safflower tea: Safflower tea is shown to help soothe your nerves and relax you but also helping to strengthen your immunity. Safflower tea is filled full of antioxidants, to help prevent heart disease, decrease inflammation in your arteries and lower bad cholesterol levels.
Put the kettle on and enjoy!
TEA. (Amie, this is awesome!)
Have we ever discussed the fact that 2001 - 2012 Disney channel’s shows all had strong female leads, with the exception of Zack and Cody but they had a black man in charge, a smart poor white blonde girl and a dumb rich Asian so still beautifully diverse.
Disney was 100% female empowerment and showed diversity. Who did they employ to create the shit they have today?
Of the shows with girls as leads, two of them were POC and their heritage was actively acknowledged throughout the show.
We have a Wizards of Waverly Place episode featuring a quincenera and we have That’s So Raven, which actually did a lot to talk about body image and addressed the issue of antiblack racism.
These shows were gold.
That’s so raven also did an episode with a character from wizards about jewish culture and how it isn’t all about money, and Lizzie had all kinds of important messages on the tween girls coming of age, like that one time with the bra shopping
what the hell happened Disney Channel? you obviously are capable of making decent tv shows…
[What do catalogers do? If I told you, I’d have to kill you.]
I forgot to post about this earlier but these are the frames that my sister got me for my birthday. She found the images on pinterest and got them printed for me :) she’s so thoughtful
Read, Comment, Share…Thanks
the united states of america is fucking horrific and repulsive and people have every right to shit talk it but leave fat people out of it and stop acting like having fat people makes the usa a bad place, when you could focus on idk literally everything else